Stevenson is a small Columbia Gorge town with a massive music reputation. From Blues and Brews, to down-to-earth roots and bluegrass, our festivals really kick it. Listen closely and you can still hear the violin and guitar riffs Meriweather Lewis loved.
- Skamania Sip + Stroll (May 13, 2023)
- Gorge Blues and Brews (June 23 & 24, 2023) Get Your Tickets Here
- Traditional 4th of July Celebration with Fireworks (July 4th, 2023 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- GorgeGrass (July 27 – 29, 2023 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- Stevenson Waterfront Music Festival (August 4 & 5, 2023 at the Stevenson Waterfront)
- Skamania County Fair (August 16 – 19, 2023, at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- Christmas in the Gorge (December 1 -3, 2023)