Stevenson is a small Columbia Gorge town with a massive music reputation. From Blues and Brews, to down-to-earth roots and bluegrass, our festivals really kick it. Listen closely and you can still hear the violin and guitar riffs Meriweather Lewis loved.
- Gorge Blues and Brews (June 24 & 25, 2022)
- Traditional 4th of July Celebration with Fireworks (July 4th, 2022 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- GorgeGrass (July 21 -24, 2022 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- Stevenson Waterfront Music Festival (August 5 & 6, 2022 at the Stevenson Waterfront)
- Skamania County Fair (August 17-20, 2022, at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- Christmas in the Gorge (December 2 -4, 2022)