Stevenson is a small Columbia Gorge town with a massive music reputation. From Blues and Brews, to down-to-earth roots and bluegrass, our festivals really kick it. Listen closely and you can still hear the violin and guitar riffs Meriweather Lewis loved.
- Gorge Blues and Brews (Cancelled for 2021)
- Traditional 4th of July Celebration with Fireworks (July 4th, 2021 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- GorgeGrass (July 22-25, 2021 at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- Stevenson Waterfront Music Festival (August 6 & 7, 2021 at the Stevenson Waterfront)
- Skamania County Fair (August 18, 2021, at the Skamania County Fairgrounds)
- Christmas in the Gorge (December 3-5, 2021)